- All Members must pay their monthly fee on every 1st of the month in advance.
- Membership will be cancelled if monthly fee is not paid for 3 months.
- Monthly fee Rs.1000/ will be charged if the member is absent for the hole month and informed in advance.
- Using the facility any single day , full monthly fee will be charged.
- Family Membership includes spouse / children (under the age of 21).
- For Non-Members the guest charges will be applied.
- Proper dress code the required. ( Tennis Shoes/Shorts/T-Shirt/Track suit)
- Court will be shared when other members are waiting.
- Members must provide turn to others after each set/play when people are waiting.
- Children over the age of 21 must get separate membership.
- Player must contact coach for the tennis lessons .
- ITC management is not responsible for any arrangement between staff and member.
- ITC will not provide the courts during National / International events to the members.
- All type of payments must be submitted in advance to the office.
- Coaching and subscription fees are neither refundable nor transferable.
- Coaching classes can be rescheduled if ask the coach in advance.
- ITC will not take any responsibility for any damages related to members / guests.
- In case of any dispute or misconduct by the member, ITC management reserves the right to change the rules or cancel the membership.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is ITC providing temporary membership or a life time membership.
ITC is providing life time membership as long as the monthly fee is being paid.
Which relationships does the ITC Family membership includes:
Family membership includes husband/wife and children, children over the age of 21 must get new membership. Parents are not included in the membership.
If I get a membership, will ITC provide me a practice partner for social tennis
ITC can help you with introduction with other members, however member must make their own coordinations
What if I come early morning or late night, will ITC be providing coaches
Yes we can arrange coaches at awkward timings but will be charged extra
What if I come with some one for social tennis late night or early morning
Yes we can arrange but the person who will be supervising the facility must be paid as he will be working extra hours than his regular timings